November 17, 2011

Random Much?

And today as it goes, I go random. You can tell what I did on the dates shown in the pictures, okay? I don't wanna talk much, but I will describe some pictures where necessary.


I was talking to him before I had this picture. Then I became disappointed because he didn't even respond to a single thing I say. That's when I turned and saw him stuck to this PSP.




So called half-clique.


I was doing (and drafting) a birthday present for my friend, Sonia.


Essential for celebrations and all, we've got a lot of choices here for you!



One of the new kitchenware stores in Kuching. And my favorite too.


This was behind the store, we thought we finished the place, but there was actually more at the back of the store.

AstridSwift, signing off. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment