December 15, 2011

More Preparations.

Back with hands typing again on the keypad. So I have been working on plans on how to pack these sweets, too (besides dancing the traditional dance for this coming Christmas). I went to church yesterday around four to practice the dance and renew some steps, then stayed until night and went home around nine. I had the presents brought back since I had nothing to do at home. I had them placed into baskets which my friend will hold for me at the dinner this Saturday *phew*

 Also.. I had friends who went to Kuala Lumpur and Malacca for a convention. They bought these two new things for me. Since I love to give everything (not exactly) that I have a name, the Teddy Bear was called Doodle Headless. Why with the headless? His head is just going to chop off his body anytime now.



Spot the 'N' shaped necklace? RM10 in Malacca.

Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment