December 05, 2011

On Behalf Of Your Grace The Queen My Mother :D

These are the pictures of the reunion dinner she had with her former classmates last Saturday. I can't seem to upload them on my Facebook account (due to some technical errors) to show them to my mother's friends, so I decided to post them here. These have nothing, absolutely nothing to do with me. I'm still fifteen, by the way :)


The cuties of the night! 





The one in the middle is my mother.









Okay, next post. 

I made the Christmas decorations for my house today. Well it's not done yet and the designs were very cheesy. I don't think I even have those designing talents after all but! I'll still try my very best. 










Okay, I gotta continue with my choreography plans and all. Keep looking up :))





No comments:

Post a Comment