August 27, 2012

Good Morning World!

I'm back to school after one week (plus) of holiday.Working on my oral test scripts with my classmates, which dues today. I'm done with my work okay? That explains why I got the chance to post on my blog.

I had spent my time with my band members at The Spring last Friday. We watched The Diary of a Wimpy Kid- Dog Days. Some said it was boring, but for me it was the best because at last, I got to get out of the house and enjoy with my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Honestly saying, I fell more secure at school. I mean, from my spiritual life. I seldom feel like reading the Bible at home, which explains why I tend to fall during holidays. If I'm not at school, I prefer to be at church where I can sing to my heart's content without no one controlling me.

Yeah, just a bit of expressing what I felt. Gotta go! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment