October 31, 2011

Logos Hope and Talenta.

So we went to Logos Hope, a ship which carries the largest book fair in the world. I met foreigners from Japan, Netherlands, Holland, Indonesia even! And a trainee doctor who studies in Russia. In the day. In the night, they held a worship night, where Christians who came get to sing a lot of songs and maybe learn from many stories of life experiences of the ship's crew. They also told us a bit about the ship's history-where's it from,how is it become well known and stuff. We had so much great time, as I get to meet two crews, they look like Taylor Swift and Nick Jonas :3

Okay, typically I don't have my camera with me, and also the SD card.

Moving on to two days back. My school sent a team leaded by me, to participate in a church-program called Talenta. You read about that post already, right? So here's a bit.

My school brought an easy-to-dance-with song and a duet by me and Bro. Aldryn. Yeah, that's all.

Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned, though I know it's getting boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment