October 28, 2011

Late Post :)

This was my first late post, or should I say one of the latest posts. I have nothing to say mostly, but the two days were awesomely awesome.

A blog wouldn't be complete without PICTURES, or something connected to it. Babbling.












Lazy to talk about yesterday, so let's move on to today. We had Show Choir Glee-Like, and my class did the best though we practiced at the eleventh hour. The boys were impressing, and the girls were splendid! No pictures for that, I forgot to hand over the camera to someone responsible. Later after that, my father, brother and I went the Logos ship which just berthed at KPA port yesterday. That, was in the day. I had a lot of pictures of my brother. mostly (I think). So pictures. Tomorrow, kay?

Buzzer, signing off. Goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment