October 19, 2011

Recently.

October 19th, 2011

Well, good morning! As I promised, the pictures of my outing and family program (that's what we called it).


Dayang Azzizah <3


At the stairs to MBO's hall.


Yeah, we watched this. It was awesome :)


With Nur Afiqah, our camera-shy girl.


Look at the lots of food I bought (kekekekeke ^^)

Plus, I told you that I got a body lotion from my cousin that night. It's Japanese scented, very nice. I'm currently using it to get rid of the pimples on my chest and back, and it surprisingly worked on my skin! What a super-something. 



My school (and also other schools in Malaysia) held this program for all those who had finished their PMR exams. So, yesterday, we had this barbecue and also a ceremony to welcome our new principal. Here's a bit about yesterday in pictures. I didn't get a lot of pictures so they could be viewed on Facebook, too.




The barbecue team (I missed my cousin in the picture).


Wazirul, a very close friend of mine.






This girl (above picture). She's very precious. And by the time I actually realized that, I was in the car back from sending my little sister to school. My mother, brother and I were on our way to KFC in Tabuan Jaya, and my mother told me that we were actually cousins! How I was shocked because we were actually friends (BEST friends) for three years, and now, there's only one month more to go for me to be in this school, so I have to spend these valued times with her. Oh so disappointed me yesterday, and I started to shed tears for being so stupid not to realize that. Anyway, what goes around comes around, and I'm sure we'll meet again someday. Gonna miss you, Gina :(

Another story. I can't sleep well last night. No, not can't sleep well. I can't even close my eyes and I didn't even fell tired at all, so I decided to draw some things. I don't know what to do at first, then an idea came across my mind. I drew my name (not full, just N. Jellya and NINAJELLYA) on one piece of small paper with the color pens that are available. It turns out, impressive to my eyes and I took the pictures in a way to make it, nice to view. So here they are.







To do list for today, written last night.

And now, extra pictures. For me, they were just so nice not to be blogged about. And, I'll insert a bit of description where necessary.









                                         



Yea, my phone. A purple C3 My mother gave me on the first day of Eid (I forgot the date).







There's a difference between the time at the car's clock and the camera's. Lol.


Something yummy mother bought while waiting for my brother to come out of school.

Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned for more blogs.




No comments:

Post a Comment