October 15, 2011

The Fights We Had Will Never Tear Us Apart

October, 15 2011


I went for a movie with the girls today. Not my mother neither my sister, but the girlfriends :) Been a while since we were going to sit for the public exams together, but the reunion sure got us reunited again. Thanks to a friend of mine, one of us <3 Love you to bits (if you're reading this, you know who you are) ! We watched 'What Is Your Number?' Worth the RM12 ticket, anyway. Full of humor should I say. We were supposed to get the 2 o'clock ticket, I came late, and my friend and I realized that she bought the wrong timed ticket. So we when touring around The Spring and cam-whored anywhere we wanted. The pictures will be uploaded by my friend in her Facebook account, so I'll just have to wait like you guys -_______________- Because, carelessly I didn't even bring my camera, too.


Then later that night, we had this 'eating fiesta' (as I call it) with one of my family closest relative. We had a great time sharing tips and experiences about facial products and body care (like, LOL). Especially this sister of mine. OH, HOW I LOVE THE ADORABLE HER <3 She's just so amazing! Evaa Marrie I love you so muchhhh :) Then we ate and ate our hearts out, and oh how I came back home with that tummy :3 Haha.


From meaningful moments like this, I never forget the camera and breath-taking shots. But looks like tonight the internet connection seems to lag for a while there. So I'm gonna upload the pictures tomorrow after church. Okay? Now, the bed's waiting for me to land on it. Goodnight!


Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment