January 06, 2012

My Enthusiasm Burning Than Ever!


As you can see (or maybe not), my future school is surrounded by industrial areas. 

As far as you all are concerned, I am moving to a new engineering school this year- SM Teknik Sejingkat. I moved there because I got good results in my recent PMR exam and as a reward, my mother let me choose wherever I want to go to follow my dreams next. In my previous school, students are only to take the Science stream, which I can't cope up with. I was interested in engineering instead. So I was told that this school was the only school that offers the mechanical engineering side. In that case, my mother couldn't argue with me though she was confused why I did chose to be an engineer in the first place.

And as you know too, I am currently in love with a wide range of musical instruments and I play a few quite well by now. But I'm really depressed at the thought of why couldn't I play the guitar really smoothly. Okay I'm running out of topic but what I'm trying to say here is, I am thinking of what would happen if I can't concentrate on the technical side and decide to choose on the arts stream instead. *brain-struck* No, I should think positive, of course.

So I came here on my own decision and I hope (and pray) I wouldn't regret it. If this the only place where I can prove everybody that a girl can be an engineer, I'll do it. Trust in pursuing your dreams, even when everyone says it's impossible -Barbie as Corrine in 'The Three Musketeers'- (okay, I know too much :D)

Again today was the first time I get my hands with the camera again since I can't toy with it too much these past days. I was too filled up with filling up the forms for school and PERMANENT hostel. Come to think of it, I hope (and pray, again) I'll survive the living this time. *shrugs* Amen.


Among my New Year resolutions, which *points first finger up* didn't work last year. (Except the last tweet)




I'm ready and well prepared! 







My previous school didn't use these envelopes efficiently. I guess it was just a waste of money.


Some leftover during Christmas.


Got a fight to handle. Bye!





1 comment:

  1. Buddy,I'm so going to miss you :( And don't be lawa kelak :)

    ReplyDelete