January 07, 2012

We Can't Back Down!

I had a great day today at the church with my friends and youth members. Some, not all. Because we were busy minding our own things. At first, it was a Sunday School meeting for the year (first one and I'm excited of being a teacher) My four friends and I are going to help full-handed this year I'm ready. I mean, WE are ready. :D

And then I went down to the main hall, to join my new band to actually write a new song, but then we went into a serious talk about who's gonna run the group. Finally, as you can guess. We never made the new songs. But I did thought that we were gonna dress up nicely for a group photo, but it turns out that I was the only one in nice outfit. Not to say that, but that was what happens. At last, we brought the picture taking to tomorrow's 'meeting' again! It's Sunday, alright? I'm on green today, which is naturally out of my control!

Anyway, we had some families coming over to my house last night to hand me over their SD card and they told me (which was surprising) to do something with their Christmas pictures. The pictures were clear but sadly, the card can't be read, so you can imagine how sad I was, and of course on their half too. The reason why I was sad because there was a picture of me with the head pastor of Emmanuel Baptist Church. Man, how depressing! But yeah, I should give up.

Last night.










Today.









No comments:

Post a Comment