November 25, 2011

No For The Old, Yes For The New. I'm Happy.

Good afternoon! So I suggested a new recipe to my mother today (out of her own shelf) and she-to my surprise- gave me a green light! Hallelujah, now I can jump up to the skies and rejoice.

Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. (1 Thessalonians 1:16-18).

Next up is these Silver Diamonds cookies. I wondered why were they called 'silver' then next to it comes out 'diamonds.' :'


I hope you people can suggest me some things to bake too. Thank you.

I'm thinking to bake some for one potluck program at my church. That's where I think I could begin this small thing. Well, at least it has acceptable incomes. Hmm... I'll just have to bring this thing up in prayer.

Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.' (Mark 11:24) Amen!


I've got nothing more to say, but I'll post again if I got news on the cookies, okay? Signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment