November 24, 2011

Start of Something New

I started to think I should get out of this old nest and try something that people never see in me. Cooks, bakes and kitchen. Knives, woks and spoons. :D

So now I actually am looking through my mother's cookbooks and trying to find some dishes I could cook as a start. I do cook ! And, I had to admit that when it comes to cooking and stuff, I'm quite a nooby :') But I'm getting faster than before in cooking and stuff, and now I'm thinking of making it more efficient by exploring the 'talent' in me. Since we are going to have pot luck at church this coming Saturday, I'm gonna show them what my mama gave meh ! :D

I found this new out recipe called the Chocolate Candy Mints Cookies. But my mother said it is just going to waste the eggs. So I moved forward through the pages and I haven't anything that can change her mind. I'm still sticking to the idea of making the chocolate-mint cookies. Let's see.

Now I'm off to a walk with ze familia. My father just got paid today. Signing off, see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment