November 29, 2011

Forgot Pictures For The Nuggets :)

I told and posted to you guys about me cooking (after the baking planned was cancelled) the day before right? I didn't actually forgot to put pictures, just... lazy. 

I actually cooked the nuggets for family dinner. As desserts. It turned out my parents loved them! I purposely cooked it till it's black, so it would be sweeter when eaten. Turns out great for a start.



Mother's choice for sauces, I wonder why.....


She wants to give it a try, too :)


Still in the wok. Yum yum! First three pieces.


2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you brother Lloyd :) I would love to come over. God bless you too!

    ReplyDelete