December 03, 2011

All Plans For Christmas.


So Merry Christmas everyone in the world! 

So the Christmas plans.

a) Caroling
  • From Mensan's to Louis's, Jantum's, Endeb's, Nancy's and lastly pot luck at my place!
  • We are going to have to move about in cars, not walk like we always used to, afraid that it might rain.
  • Girls and ladies-white attires. Boys and men-white, too, with bow-ties.
  • WE ARE GOING TO EXCHANGE GIFTS! (I think so.)
  • I am planning to buy some souvenirs for everyone to remember this year's Christmas. Time to make it up!
b) Pre-Christmas dinner.
  • I'll be wearing the purple dress mummy bought me (maybe).
  • The stage is small, so I'll have to manage the three teams very very very well.
  • I'm afraid of this one thing: What if the tables are not enough?
Okay now I forgot what to write already. Maybe when it comes to mind I'll post it, kay?


No comments:

Post a Comment