December 03, 2011

Here Comes The Life For Christmas!

Back again, and now Imma be very busy for ze celebration! Christmas is only days away, you can count it by fingers. I've been told by every single one at the church to contribute to AT LEAST one thing/person, but God knows all my talents and now, I got three jobs on my shoulders. 1) Kids (They have two presentations). 2) Parents. 3) The youths. Ain't a wow for ya? A big one for me ;)

For the cute kids, they wanted to do a choral speaking, so they told me to write a script for them. It was and is very nice of them, but I'm gonna be tired. Therefore I'm still planning and looking for ideas and Bible verses to put in to the script.

The parents. This is gonna be quite a heavy burden to me, since I don't really know what do they want. They explained? Yes, of course, why not? A long half-an-hour explanation, but what I only understand is that, they wanted to present a country song. Which! is not suitable for me to plan because so far, I don't have great experience in country choreographing. Now, I'll have to go through the Net and find something interesting for BOTH the audience and the presenters. Amen.

Now we understand each other because we are in the same category, and I would not be able to get the point if they reject this opinion. So the youths are presenting a skit from Lifehouse! I'm sure they'd helped a lot through comments and tweets-I hope it's gonna be a success. I got the actors and actresses listed, not sure if they would accept it or not. Well, we're doing it only for a 5-minute skit, not like the TV series or movies. If so, then I will not say anything if they decline this one and only offer to make. Hmph ~

So I hope (and do pray) that all this will come to something I'll love the most. The most cherish-able thing to do is to help everyone to the best I could afford. If I can't then what do I have to say? I have limits, and so do everyone around me. 

Goodnight ;)

Therefore whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God. (1 Corinthians 10:31)

p/s: Don't get annoyed by me tonight, I might post some more to express.. anything! The title just don't fit my coming-up post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment