December 01, 2011

I Can Do It!

Here comes something which is so not me. Just sit back!

I want to change

a) The way I blog about my daily life.
b) The way I talk about people.
c) The way I interact with people around me.
d) The way I speak with elites.

e) My styles every time I go out.
f)  My talking etiquette with senior citizens.
g) My attitude at church (a must!)

And to accept...

h) The fact that I can't handle things right, I seriously want to change this!!!
i) The fact that I'm left behind in world issues.
j) The fact that I can't catch up fast in class.
k) The fact that  every one hates us when we talk bad behind them and they know later.
l) The fact that all teachers are actually nice.
m) The fact that mummy and daddy scolds me because they love me.
n) The fact that I can't face anything myself, but with the Lord's strength!

Maybe more to come after this, just wait for a new brainstorm alright?

These verses inspire me. Thank you!


I will lift up my eyes to the hills--- from whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, who made the heaven and earth. (Psalms of David 121:1-2)


Come to me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)


Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life; And I will dwell  in the house of the Lord forever (Psalms of David 23:6)


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13)


The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe (Proverbs 18:10)


The LORD is near to all who call upon Him, to all who call upon Him in truth (Psalm 145:18)


Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You (Psalms of David 119:11)



Merry Christmas everyone! I know it's early but, 'tis the most wonderful times of our lives :)) Happy birthday, Jesus!













No comments:

Post a Comment