October 23, 2011

After So Long, Back Again.

So hi :) Back blogging. I went away quite for a few days didn't I? Hmmm, babbling again.

Yeah, been pretty good. And done with the tags, room decor and stuff. Luckily. Got a few picture though. Just those I managed to take.

A little news. I went to a birthday party last night of my mother's old friend one-year-old son, Galvin. Only my father, mother, sister and I. My brother went to his school annual PIBG dinner, something to help raise fund for the school. Among VIPs that came were Dato' Daniel Tajim and Mr. Herald Hollistini. I'll help him blog a few pictures, pity him for no blog blog :) I don't have pictures during the birthday though, because my brother brought the camera (obviously) to the dinner. Sorry.


This was at the arch. I didn't know who's was it, so I just took the ribbon's picture. 


Yeah, that's the complete view of the arch. With my brother in the middle.




With his friend, Wilson (I think. My brother has so many friends now).

Then today, we went to SIB Praise Valley to have our second service here. It's a wonderful church. The praise and worship team goes very well with my mood and the wallpapers are so cool. I'll show it to you later, but the picture has my brother (as what I call him) in it. So what you have to put your eyes on is the wallpapers, not my eye-catching brother. Whatever! Anyway, the people in the church today was welcomed with a very touching sermon, which 'How To Get To Heaven.' I jotted down a few verses from the Bible, aaaand now I'm too lazy to get up and take my notebook. Maybe some other time, okay?

Now moving on to lunch :)

After service, we went for lunch at the Chicago7, some restaurant here in Kuching that operates the same way as KFC does. I had Triple Chicken on a plate which I shared one piece of chicken with my father. Had french fries too, yummy! I didn't have pictures, forgot the camera.


Among what I had for lunch. This was my second cup as my first one was drunk finished by my sister.


My mother promised this like, few months ago. And it felt like years waiting. It's cool though. That's why I love it, Garnier <3


One of my room decors. 


Random. But can you see how cute my sister is? Yeah, she's an angel :)

Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned for more blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment