October 25, 2011

What We Did Today Was Boring,I didn't Do Much, Yet I'm Tired.

So today I went to school and the program was making sandwiches and salad. We got dirty but yeah, it was delicious. I didn't eat it though, but I had to admit it looked mouth-watering.

Oh and how can I forget !

We had aerobic, too this morning before the cooking. It was fun and I got a lot of sweats. Huhh. Worth it. I got to lose weight some more after the long break of exercising. We did the Zumba dance, which was a combination of Latin music and internationals. Like I said, fun and muscle-building (kekeke ^^)

Pictures :)




Another one of Waji.




Guitar rocks!


Christopher, our school'c rugby player. Keep up that smile, Chris :)







The table that broke down because of several unknowns.


He wanted his picture to be on Blogger, so the world can see. LOL :D

And here are other pictures taken by my friend, Wazirul. 


Tough isn't he? 









KHB teacher.





Buzzer, signing off. Gotta eat, my tummy's drumming already :)

No comments:

Post a Comment