October 26, 2011

No Idea For The Title Hehehehe

So today's activity was making underwater world out of recycled stuffs. Ours turned out cute, and I didn't really give a hand. Too addicted with my friend's DSLR. Again, pictures.

 



 Breakfast at 9.50 a.m..






The finished one.

Then in the afternoon after lunch, we got singing practice with my friends and got silly pictures taken by my friend, so not gonna post them. After that, I got my own Talenta training with my 13 year-old juniors. I got a few songs together with the steps and I guess we'll ready to show-off talents! We medley-ed two songs, first worship song and continued with a joget song titled Kirmizi and Ada Satu Nama. We had fun this evening but we haven't practice for our choir, because one of our brothers weren't there to help out. So, tomorrow is our full practice for the full rehearsal on the 27th (OH NO, IT'S JUST TOMORROW!!) Oh well, what goes around comes around, and it's not a competition anyway. It's just a day where we show what we have by any means- dancing, singing, and all. I'm sure it's gonna be fun.

My stomach's drumming (again after minutes).

Buzzer, signing off. Gotta go eat. Stay tuned alright?

No comments:

Post a Comment