October 24, 2011

Just Something I Felt Like Sharing

So today, I didn't do much. In the afternoon, I went to the coming Vocational College in Batu Lintang to send the enrollment form I took a couple of weeks ago with my mother. Then, we went to fetch Gerald and my father at school and workplace (respectively) and went to Tabuan Jaya for lunch. I had laksa Sarawak, the only thing I could think of having for the mean time. Later, Gerald followed my father to his workplace and my mother and I stopped by a near stationery shop to buy some wall stickers for Gerald's room (a surprise which is for sure to make Gerald shriek). Then we went home, and I pasted the stickers on Gerald's room wall.

So here are pictures :}





The sunset view from my bedroom.

Here are more because I hate the going-to-be compressed pictures. I wonder why Blogger don't like beautiful pictures, or was it just my mistake? Whatever, babbler!




Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned ! (gotta find a new footer name)

Any suggestions? BTW, gotta go bath though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment