October 04, 2011

Faith

October 4th, 2011.


Today was the first day of PMR (Penilaian Menengah Rendah), a public exam for ALL fifteen-year-olds in Malaysia. It is taken so we can see our potentials and determine where we go to next. We sat for our Bahasa Malaysia Paper 1 and Paper 2 just now,and I had to say it was tough.Tomorrow,we're gonna sit for our English Paper 1 and Paper 2,followed by Geography in the afternoon.

Right after school,we went to have lunch at Tabuan Jaya,somewhere near Father's work place. Mother,Gerald and I had Laksa Sarawak and Father had Kolo Mee. Then, Mother brought me and Gerald to buy some necessities while Father went to his friend's to talk about a mission he's attending at the end of the year. Which means,we're not gonna celebrate Christmas for the second time. The first time is when he went to Timor Lest,also for a mission.

So while shopping,we came across many new things like new shoe models and dresses. But it's gonna take time till I see them again. I saw this necklace, the pendant. It's just so meaningful, FAITH :)


So the Lord said, "If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, 'Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,' and it would obey you. (Luke 17:6)

I'm planning today there's no need for me to revise for tomorrow. Not to say that I'm already clever but, all I need during last minutes is just a few lines of prayer (But you, when you pray, go into you room, and when you have shut the door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place;and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly-Matthew 6:6) and some songs to lighten up my day. Should I say,  my head felt heavy after the exams just now, so Mother told me to have a rest. And afterwards, Imma jam with the guitar <3

Buzzer, signing off.


No comments:

Post a Comment