October 08, 2011

A Great Saturday

October 8th, 2011.


Today is Saturday and I woke up, lying down in the living room. Then I remembered that I moved to the living room because my sister was sleeping so naughtily. I even got kicked on my belly *ouch*


So then, after having some light breakfast, I studied Maths a bit and realized I still got a lot to study. Good thing, I recovered all out *exhales heavily* What Faith Can Do, the song playing on my laptop now. I fund this song while browsing for new steps to my church's liturgical dance. My mother actually told me to write songs for tonight's gathering, but I don't feel like doing so. I wished we had a printer, won't it be easier?


So I'm planning to take a video of me singing Unending Love by Hillsong, just for my first cover. Will post it on Facebook, and to my channel on YouTube- vennerynajellya. Feel free to visit.


Buzzer, signing off. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment