October 03, 2011

October 3rd, 2011.




It's been two days. I've been facing troubles with the Internet connections. So, overall the two days were amazing. Sunday,went to church like always and I was dancing for the praise and worship. I caught some pictures to blog about.


 The picture was compressed, I'll post a new one.
 Another compressed picture,truly sorry. Yeah,that's the try out. And it was splendid. I go random designed the top,and mother it said it looked okay.
 That's me next to Cheryl Livan who's side facing the camera.
 That flying skirt was mine.
 One of our team wasn't there.She got class right after our first session was over :(
 And yes again,my father.
This sister,she was so nice and kind.And her camera's a cute pink one :) I forgot her name (pathetic). Anyway, it was nice having to co-operate with her. May God bless you,sister !

 Everything's just purple :3
Yes,my bed and my handbag with the camera's bag on it.

Buzzer,signing off :) Stay tuned for more blogs tomorrow,alright ? Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment