October 04, 2011

Shots This Evening.

October 4th, 2011 (second post for today)


Just now, Gerald played with his new remote-control car that we bought this afternoon (Read about that here). I managed to get a few shots of us outside the house while father repairs his car. I also got a video of the car until it stops just right next to me :)

 Yeah, that was his remote-control car.
 *Don't mind, I do dress like that at home*
 This time, my brother was checking the gear's maintenance.
 Excuse my brother, he loves engines and gears!
 With the camera's timer, I got this wondrous shot!!

 I don't know but it looks cute in the picture. I bought these flats two weeks ago.
Mother's potted plant. I like the way green colors our home, go natural :)

Well, I got this another two shots. They were beautiful for a 8.0 MP camera like mine. No edits, just the original one <3 And seriously SPLENDID !

Buzzer, signing off. Goodnight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment