October 07, 2011

Yesterday and the day before yesterday.

October 7th, 2011


Been a while, eh? Well I've been so busy with the public exams going on.Today it's holiday and I'm uploading photos to my Facebook account. Tonight if there's no house gathering, I'll study for Maths a bit, and also Kemahiran Hidup. 


Anyway, I got the necklace I wanted ! The FAITH necklace. And my mother, Gerald and I went to Boon Khai Delights to enjoy a bowl of ABC each. I had fish fillet for dessert after the Special ABC.








1. The special ABC ♥
2. The fish fillet for my dessert.
3. Tofu and fish balls for Gerald's dessert.
4. The fruits in my ABC (just realized when I almost finished eating).


Last night was the gathering for my school's boarding students. I went and invited my father to do some sharing. His sharing was a simple starting and the students looked astonished for my father used new words that they never quite heard before. Pity them :( But I'm sure the manifestation of the Holy Spirit will help them to understand more about faith. We also had our previous school's alumni coming to share a bit about their life after form 5.










1. Brother Jacob Minit. He's taking mechanical engineering at UniMaS.
2. Paul Ree-our guitarist.
3. That's father and Genevieve.
4. Brother Daniel Lassa-bassist.
5. Kemella and Romina-my juniors.
6. Sister Stella-another guitarist.
7. My father (1)
8. My father (2)
9. The Holy Bible.

Stay tuned for new blogs. Buzzer signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment