October 09, 2011

Children's Sunday

October 9th, 2011


Today was the day the members of my church were waiting for- CHILDREN'S SUNDAY ! It was in conjunction with the Children's Day which was celebrated worldwide on the first, but my church celebrates this twice a year. 


It was fun, obviously. My sister and my brother participated in the tambourine dance and flag-dancing respectively.I got some photos of the both of them in their full uniforms, and videos of certain dances for certain songs, but I'm afraid I couldn't upload them to blogger because the internet connection today is very nonworking due to the rain. 


Tell you what, the sharing today was good, I let my tears fall at the end of the sermon. Thanks to Pastor Christina Lawrence, now my life is more motivated. She shared about the three chosen ones by God to send His word to the world- Samuel and another two I forgot. BUT THEY WERE IN THE BIBLE, so open you eyes world *wonders*


In the end, Pastor Christina told us to come together as a family and pray for each other. That's when my tears fell to the ground and that's also the first time I saw father cried. I even got a kiss from my mother, ang my sister also actually cried. 


Okay, I'll upload the pictures later. Gotta study Maths for tomorrow's exam :) Till then, bloggers!


Buzzer, signing off. Goodnight for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment