October 13, 2011

Day Without The Camera

October 13, 2011

I was talking about yesterday at the title. Well, to be exact, I did a lot of things yesterday, and didn't get the chance to tell someone to get a few pictures yesterday. First thing in the morning, I woke up (of course) and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I had fried noodles I cooked for myself. Then, I took my bath and got ready to send my sister to school at the same time running to Batu Lintang to get my enrollment form for next year's entry. Seems like I have to take technical first before taking diploma for mechanical engineering. Sigh. But, as long as the job is there, I'm willing to go through anything that might be coming up.

Going back home, I remember my mother told me to wash the car. You know, vacuuming, polishing and stuff. My brother was too committed playing his PVP, so I had to wash everything myself. Well, not to say that I was the lazy-bum, but at the very least the work would get a little bit easier. So, there I go, unscrewing things in the car and polishing the inner part of the car. It was hard work, but I enjoyed. Too much! Then, I vacuumed the floor and the seats and started to close the doors and windows tightly for the washing time ;)

After washing the car, mother told me to wash the school shoes which were already days in the washroom (disgusting much?). Actually I had planned with my father to go to a gathering with an English pastor somewhere near Satok. Having so many things to do, I then forgot about the plan and I EVEN FORGOT TO COOK DINNER! By the time my father came back with my sister who's having school in the afternoon session, I haven't even took my bath and ate. So we went to the gathering with empty tummies and fresh bodies because we took our bath, typically. But He answered and said, "It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.' (Matthew 4:4) So my father and I went back full of blessings from the Lord from the gathering :)

But when we arrived at home, my mother brought us to have dinner. In order to please her, my father and I ate what she prepared. They were super-delicious! Tapioca soup and oyster's meat. The meals really did watered my mouth up. Hahaha, mother -____________-

Then I went to sleep, and woke up to a wonderful morning. Praise God for giving my family and I a good night sleep. My mother sent my little brother to school and asked me did I want anything for breakfast, since she was too lazy to cook for the morning. I said nasi lemak but she brought home fried rice. Well, what am I to do? I ate it all, and to my surprise it was very delicious! Splendid mother <3 

Finally now I'm blogging and later I'll have to sweep the floors in my room. It's dirty because my sister cuts a lot of pieces of papers for her crafts. And she gives the cleaning to me. How pathetic. So gotta go.

Buzzer, signing off :) Stay tuned for more blogs, alright ?

No comments:

Post a Comment