October 14, 2011

Today and Last Night = F.U.N !

October 14, 2011


I attended my school's weekly gathering again last night. This time, I invited my English pop to come over for the sharing. His topic was great- Disconnecting is a serious problem. Got a few Bible verses too :) (Okay, I forgot where's my notebook last night -____________________-)




Yeah, that's pop. He felt very young being among us, especially when we called him 'brother.'


Then today, I woke up and get on the cleaning schedule. It was not hard, I was very used to it since I have not been going to school for so long and all I did was cleaning. I told my mother I've got an amount of money from selling my unused books and papers to the recycle place yesterday, and she told me to gather those unused books and papers from my little brother's room. It didn't surprise me to find so much dumps he's got inside his room. He didn't come to sleep there even, what with the trashes everywhere on the floor. So it's now our computer room.


And guess what, I found so many things that my brother don't even come to use, that might come in handy for me. And among them were these expenses-planning book. So smart of the government to help kids nowadays to manage their finances, but my brother doeosn't even seem to take chances. So why should I let go of something so fortunate?


I came across my to-do list this morning, and noticed I just done a few things. And most of the leftover to-do things are connected to decorating my room. Haha. 



Another thing! I got two new collections to color that hook in my room near the door. A pink-penguin silly band and a cross-necklace. The one I wore last night. It looks almost complete, without my G-shock, which is with my cousin for now.


Yeah, I guess you can see what I mean. Especially the silly band :3 The cross necklace completes the faith necklace.

Referring back to the to-do list, I rearranged my cupboard, too. I sorted out the clothes according to colors and collars. So here it is.


Don't you guys just love something so tidy?

And from tidying up the house, I found some old bed toys I could bring to bed. Don't get weird yet, but I'm a type that loves stuffed animals and cute toys to be with me while I sleep. Sometimes I feel like they're protecting me :)


Ain't they so cute?? Such regretting I didn't realize they were in the house for a long time already.

Lastly, I, regardless as I was, I took a picture of my new-designed bed! Since my little sister's coming in to sleep with me nowadays. Here's the picture: before on the left and after on the right (WITH THE BED TOYS!)


Okay, I'm getting so excited because of the bed toys. Hehe. Well, gotta go make some tags for my bags. I don't feel like wasting money buying those tags. Why don't we use recycled objects, right?

Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned for bag-tags, aite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment