October 10, 2011

Today is FREEDOM ;)

October 10th, 2011


Did I tell you? No. Today was the last day of the public exams I was having. Everything that we learned for three years were questioned for only four days. And to that, I got pictures in conjunction with the Children's Sunday yesterday. 


Sorry for not uploading, I was in a rush to study and read the Bible and sleep.


 Gerald (playing the flag) and Genevieve (dancer, like me.. Kekeke ;) )

 That's our flagger.

 The four of them (got a picture with me, not gonna upload that).

His friend and him, I forgot his name. 

 Ready for the 'Marching-in'

She's gonna replace me one day, in front of the people dancing for the Lord. 

 I wish this one was my birthday cake.

 Kakak Alice <3

Genevieve, with dad's arms on her shoulder. 

This was a super something mother bought for me this evening, back from school. It matches my phone, really  extravagant :) Thanks mother !!!!

Buzzer signing off. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment