October 14, 2011

Like I Told You Earlier, Bag Tags ;)

So, here we are. But I only managed to just make two cos I don't have much ideas on my mind for the time being. Anyway, one of my juniors are already interested :3


Of course what you need for crafts: a pair of scissors and glue stick.


The pen colors I've used.

  
The colored papers involved (I didn't use the purple and the blue).
                                                           

Not forgetting, in order to add a little sense of childish-ness in the art- oil pastels. It's not been used for a long time now, so better get using it before mother gets screaming. Hehe.


After the papers been cut. And used a little.


Decor's for my shelf. The tree, fence and the flower-look thingy.


The front of the finished.



The backside (pink-red, orange-yellow)

Buzzer, signing off. Stay tuned for more blogs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment