October 11, 2011

Enjoy the Day While I Still Can.

October 11th, 2011


Good afternoon! I was actually still thinking that it was morning. 


Today, I woke up and saw that my little sister was already on my laptop. She was playing this cute Piggly Xmas Edition game in my laptop, trying to finish her level. Then, I went to the kitchen to see if mother was awake or did she went back to sleep once Gerald and father left (like always). Seeing no one, I went back to my room to take my uniforms and started ironing them minutes later. Then mother called to wash the clothes in the machine and I made breakfast of two pieces of bread and a cup of Milo for myself. After finishing the tasks, I went back to my room and went online. As usual, many notifications about my band practices and album enterprising coming up next month, so I'm gonna be quite busy. -_________________-


Hours later, my little sister already had her bath and ate her breakfast. Then she came in the room and told me to help her tie up her hair, on mother's advice. (If it wasn't for mother who told me to tie her hair in two, I would probably spike up her hair! lol) After finish tying up her hair, this was the result :



Her beautiful smile.

Stay tuned for more blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment